Brazilian Mud Soap (4Oz) - Handmade Soap Bar with French Lavender and Fennel Essential Oils - Organic and All-Natural
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $8.50
Special Price $5.95
- Buy 4 for $5.85 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $5.75 each and save 4%
This is a therapeutic handmade organic mud soap made using pure French Lavender, Fennel, and a mix of exotic mineral-rich Brazilian Clay.
Regular Price: $8.50
Special Price $5.95As low as: $5.75
Regular Price: $18.00
Special Price $8.95As low as: $8.65
Regular Price: $12.00
Special Price $7.95As low as: $7.50
Regular Price: $32.00
Special Price $18.85As low as: $18.30
Brazilian Clay Soap - Handmade Soap Bar with French Lavender and Fennel Essential Oils - Organic and All-Natural – by Falls River Soap Company
** Member Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetics Guild
- DEEPLY MOISTURIZING – Experience divine moisture with this special mix of Shea butter, coconut oil, natural glycerin, and other natural oils. You will enjoy the luxurious feel of 5 Brazilian clays and silts pampering your skin
- GENTLY EXFOLIATING – Ideal for body scrubs, this bar contains five different Brazilian Clays that we infuse into our handmade Mud soap bar acts as a natural exfoliate. They help to remove dead skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and new as you step out of the shower
- DETOXIFYING – Our Clay Soap bar is made from clay, Lavender, and Fennel Essential Oils. These naturally draw impurities out of your skin and provide relaxation. It will leave you feeling fresh and refreshed
- COMPLETELY HANDMADE - Falls River Soap is a small family business based in Ohio. We never outsource our work, and our soaps are carefully handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality possible
- COMMITTED TO NATURAL - We use only all-natural ingredients, and we also use certified organic ingredients whenever possible. Sure, we could save money by using cheaper ingredients, but we believe that premium-quality ingredients create premium products
Handmade organic soap bar- Pure Lavender essential oil and Fennel Brazilian Clay Soap. This is a therapeutic handmade organic mud soap made using pure French Lavender, Fennel, and a mix of exotic mineral-rich Brazilian Clays. It also contains added aromatics such as Patchouli and Shea butter. French Lavender is derived from the Lavender plant which grows mainly in Northern Africa and parts of Europe while fennel is sourced from the Fennel Flower native to the Mediterranean. The Patchouli is obtained from the leaves of the Patchouli herbs found mostly in Asian regions.
Brazilian Clay is loved for its ability to soothe, cleanse, and rejuvenate the skin. The French Lavender has antiseptic properties that help to fight skin infections while the Fennel Oil is loaded with Vitamin C and Potassium.
This Brazilian Clay soap bar is no-doubt a mix of many pleasurable ingredients that are bound to leave you smelling delightful thanks to the aromas of the Patchouli, Fennel, and Lavender; while the Brazilian Mud soothes your skin. It’s perfect for facials, baths, and spa treatments.
Handmade with fresh All-natural ingredients. NO harmful chemicals or preservatives
It’s not your skin’s fault--it’s your soap! Store-bought soap contains harsh chemicals that irritate your skin, often resulting in conditions like eczema, acne, and psoriasis. Switch to Falls Rivers Soap and experience the difference in using all-natural soaps created by hand using cold process soapmaking.
Falls River Soap is a small family business in Ohio. All our products are completely handmade by us (we never outsource our work) in small batches to ensure premium quality. Our ingredients are completely natural--and organic whenever possible--so your skin is only exposed to nature’s purest, non-irritating elements. Our eco-friendly natural soaps do not contain harsh chemicals, animal fats, or synthetic preservatives. We do not test our products on animals, and our handmade soaps are 100% vegetarian. It’s simply all-natural, high-quality, handmade soap made to soothe your skin.
Artisanal Soap Crafted the Old Fashioned Way using Cold Process Soapmaking. It is a perfect gift giving soap, stocking stuffer during holidays.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Rice Barn Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide (none remains after saponification), Palm Oil, Natural Clays (Yellow slit clay, Sea clay, Rose clay, Kaolin clay, Green zeolite clay), Shea Butter, Blends of natural and essential oils and Fragrance Oils, Castor Oil, Colorants
Size: 3.50 in x 2.50 in x 1.10 in
Weight: 4 Oz
|Ingredients||Coconut Oil, Rice Barn Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide (none remains after saponification), Palm Oil, Natural Clays (Yellow slit clay, Sea clay, Rose clay, Kaolin clay, Green zeolite clay), Shea Butter, Blends of natural and essential oils and Frag|